Call Artsgraphica today on
Tuesday 9th April, 2013
Fruit Focus is the fruit industry's leading technical event and attracts growers and fruit experts from across Europe. Artsgraphica were approached to design and develop a new website to showcase the 2013 event.
Thursday 28th February, 2013
Greenray is a leading international provider of technical turbine services. They supply parts, maintenance and the full range of technical support services that are traditionally supplied by the OEM.
Sunday 24th February, 2013
Jassies is an innovative retail concept selling a wide range of sugar treats, shakes and sweets in a modern, contemporary setting. We had a great time designing their new brand identity and website.
Thursday 7th February, 2013
Lincolnshire County Council is organising a conference to encourage businesses to go digital in 2013. The first ever onlincolnshire Digital Conference will take place in Lincoln on the 13th March 2013.
Monday 14th January, 2013
A free workshop to help you get hands-on training to do your own search engine optimisation and understand Google Analytics will take place on the 6th & 13th February 2013
Wednesday 2nd January, 2013
Following the launch of a new corporate identity, Artsgraphica develops new websites for the Shatterproof, In-connect and Greenstock Lighting brands.
Wednesday 7th November, 2012
Artsgraphica's MD, Daniel Westlake is hosting a digital business clinic at the Transforming Tourism conference in Lincoln on the 14th November.
Friday 26th October, 2012
Network 52 is a total IT support solutions provider based in Boston, Lincolnshire. Artsgraphica were tasked with the design of new striking visual identity that better reflects the high tech nature of the business.
Thursday 25th October, 2012
The Chartered Institute of Marketing is running an event at the University of Lincoln on the 15th November that explores the relationship between social media and offline marketing.
Wednesday 10th October, 2012
The Digital Business Cluster has announced a series of free breakfast events for creative and digital businesses throughout November.
Here is our selection of some of the best articles from across the web. Updated regularly.
- Boagworld Show S05E09
- Ecommerce Links: January 2013 | Get Elastic Ecommerce Blog
- 20 Eye-Popping Interactive Experiences That Show Off What HTML5 Can Do | Co.Create: Creativity \ Culture \ Commerce
- How to develop a great portfolio | Webdesigner Depot
- Adobe almost does something amazing by accident | Ars Technica
- Lincolnshire Computing At School Intiative Launched by SoCS Staff | School of Computer Science
- 12 Things We Loved In Web Design in 2012
- ReadWrite – Top 10 Games For iPhone & Android In 2012
- Apple, Intel Said To Be Working On A Bluetooth Smart Watch
- 10 Raspberry Pi creations that show how amazing the tiny PC can be | Ars Technica