Call Artsgraphica today on
eCommerce Best Practices
On 20th April 2010 we presented a talk on 'eCommerce Best Practices' featuring top tips on how to increase revenue from your online store.
The event was well attended and we managed to cover a lot of ground. The takeaway main points included;
Create an environment where success can be achieved
Understand that your eCommerce website needs to be given time and resources. Keep a handle on costs and monitor performance
Understand your customers
Its easy to get existing customers to buy again, than attract new customers so don't overlook retention rates. Profile your customers into groups and try to understand their behaviours.
Use clear design
Let your products shine through in emails and on your website. Be clear about why people should by from you. Be clear about the checkout process.
Answer the phone, respond to emails the same day and keep an eye on Social Media channels
Of course, this is just a snippet of what we covered, for more information, click on the image to download the slides in PDF format
Here is our selection of some of the best articles from across the web. Updated regularly.
- Boagworld Show S05E09
- Ecommerce Links: January 2013 | Get Elastic Ecommerce Blog
- 20 Eye-Popping Interactive Experiences That Show Off What HTML5 Can Do | Co.Create: Creativity \ Culture \ Commerce
- How to develop a great portfolio | Webdesigner Depot
- Adobe almost does something amazing by accident | Ars Technica
- Lincolnshire Computing At School Intiative Launched by SoCS Staff | School of Computer Science
- 12 Things We Loved In Web Design in 2012
- ReadWrite – Top 10 Games For iPhone & Android In 2012
- Apple, Intel Said To Be Working On A Bluetooth Smart Watch
- 10 Raspberry Pi creations that show how amazing the tiny PC can be | Ars Technica