Call Artsgraphica today on
Lincs Tweet Meet returns to the Showroom
The popular social media event, LincsTweetMeet returns to the Showroom, Lincoln on the 14th June. Building on the success of previous events, TweetMeet combines expert social media speakers with networking opportunities so you can finally meet your twitter followers face-to-face.
The speaker list includes Daniel Ionescu from the Linconite, Jonathan Fitzgerald from Lincolnshire County Council and Tref from Timico. Topics range from the impending arrival of 4G mobile services and App development to the challenges facing the public sector when dealing with social media.
LincsTweetMeet looks set to be another great night. Tickets, including refreshments are available for just £10 through the Lincolnista website. If you need any more reasons to register then watch the video below
Here is our selection of some of the best articles from across the web. Updated regularly.
- Boagworld Show S05E09
- Ecommerce Links: January 2013 | Get Elastic Ecommerce Blog
- 20 Eye-Popping Interactive Experiences That Show Off What HTML5 Can Do | Co.Create: Creativity \ Culture \ Commerce
- How to develop a great portfolio | Webdesigner Depot
- Adobe almost does something amazing by accident | Ars Technica
- Lincolnshire Computing At School Intiative Launched by SoCS Staff | School of Computer Science
- 12 Things We Loved In Web Design in 2012
- ReadWrite – Top 10 Games For iPhone & Android In 2012
- Apple, Intel Said To Be Working On A Bluetooth Smart Watch
- 10 Raspberry Pi creations that show how amazing the tiny PC can be | Ars Technica