Call Artsgraphica today on
Pinterest, One to watch in 2012
Pinterest is a rapidly growing social network that we predict should be one to watch in 2012. Put simply, Pinterest is a social bookmarking tool that allows people to share (pin) images found across the Web and share them with other people in categories (boards). The system is very easy to use and the elegant visual interface is strangely addictive.
Like other social networks, you can follow other users, share their content and contribute in the form of comments.
People are starting to use Pinterest to find ideas and inspiration. If you are redecorating a room, planning a wedding or looking for an extra special birthday gift, Pinterest has lots of oddball or innovative ideas. In short, Pinterest can be used to influence buying decisions. So if your in the right marketplace, you can use Pinterest to promote your products as well as to stay on top of the latest trends. Here are some ideas for some boards to get you started:
- Artists / Photography Portfolios
- Recipes or Menus
- Gift or Wish Lists
- Online Catalogues
- Event Photographs
- QR Codes
Have a look at www.pinterest.com
Here is our selection of some of the best articles from across the web. Updated regularly.
- Boagworld Show S05E09
- Ecommerce Links: January 2013 | Get Elastic Ecommerce Blog
- 20 Eye-Popping Interactive Experiences That Show Off What HTML5 Can Do | Co.Create: Creativity \ Culture \ Commerce
- How to develop a great portfolio | Webdesigner Depot
- Adobe almost does something amazing by accident | Ars Technica
- Lincolnshire Computing At School Intiative Launched by SoCS Staff | School of Computer Science
- 12 Things We Loved In Web Design in 2012
- ReadWrite – Top 10 Games For iPhone & Android In 2012
- Apple, Intel Said To Be Working On A Bluetooth Smart Watch
- 10 Raspberry Pi creations that show how amazing the tiny PC can be | Ars Technica